Wednesday 20 June 2012

The Reed Diamond Sequel

Culturally Fixated is delighted to welcome back our good friend and previous guest star (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) - TV's favourite 'likable dick' (his words - not mine!) - the delightful, spectacular and loquacious Reed Diamond!

* * * * * APOLOGIES * * * * *

From the team that brought you such wonders as the 'it sounds like they were recorded underwater' episode - I have to apologise for the poor sound quality of the episode. 

The music is set way too loud (I couldn't figure out how to turn it down. I tried. Seriously I tried.). Steve is barely audible throughout, Reed is set at a solid medium volume and I'm horribly LOUD!!! (I couldn't figure out how to turn it down. I tried. Seriously I tried. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I TRIED)

But the chat itself was a ton of fun for us and I hope that the patient among you will enjoy it. 

ONTO THE EPISODE...

So, it's Reed. There's no telling where a conversation could be heading but naturally we talk Franklin and Bash, Joss Whedon, Much Ado About Nothing, Joss Whedon (again), Bones, David Boreanez (whom we might have failed to actually name during that part of the chat!), Superheroes, comics, Ireland, Leeds, York, cheese...actually we might not have mentioned cheese...

We even managed to briefly touch on Cabin in the Woods, The Avengers, Memphis Belle, fops, Desperate Housewives, steam trunks...

What? We're chatty people?

Listen!

On the go - The Mobile Link!



Reed Diamond - Christmas Special!
Reed Diamond - our 3rd chat - HERE!
Reed Diamond - our 2nd chat - HERE!
Reed Diamond - our 1st chat - HERE!

Say hi to Reed on Twitter. Don't be shy - he's delightful @ReedDiamond

Subscribe to Culturally Fixated on iTunes!


Fancy more of our inane chatter? You'll find us on twitter as @SteveCult and @Drneevil



   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   

   
Podcast Powered By Podbean
   
   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment